Ep 162: Using Your Intuition in Life and Business with Lisa K.
Jan 11, 2021
Intuition expert with a background in psychobiology and metaphysics, Lisa K. shares how trusting yourself takes practice and is easier than you think.
In this episode you will learn:
- The scientific foundation of intuition
- How to connect your left and right brains
- Stories that exemplify what intuition feels like
- Exercises to start practicing listening to your intuition
CALL TO ACTION: THINGS YOU CAN DO TOMORROW
- Take account of times you had a "gut feeling" to develop an awareness for when it happens again
- Practice listening to your intuition with small things not just big things: like what your best friend ate for lunch or whether the car driving in front of you will get off in the next exit
FIND OUR GUEST
OUR GUEST’S RESOURCES
Make Decisions You Can Trust Guide